Our podiatrists diagnose and treat foot, lower limb and postural problems in Lane Cove.
As the prevalence of COVID-19 increases in our community many of us are understandably concerned. We want to assure our patients that as healthcare practitioners we take the risk of infection incredibly seriously and are doing all we can to minimise the risk of transmission within our clinics. We are (using hospital-grade sanitising wipes):
• Cleaning down patient treatment chairs between each patient;
• Cleaning treatment surfaces thoroughly between each patient;
• Cleaning common surfaces regularly throughout the day and thoroughly at the end of each day; and
• Wiping door handles and flat services throughout the day and thoroughly at the end of each day.
In addition, we are:
• At both our clinics, keeping windows and outside doors open to allow fresh air to circulate
• Providing hand sanitiser for patients to use;
• Asking any of our patients who have returned from overseas recently or are unwell to reschedule their appointments; and
• Closely monitoring the health of our staff.
These measures are on top of our standard sterilisation and hygiene practices we already employ as qualified podiatrists.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and adopt any new measures deemed necessary to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.